A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zito
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Zito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zito, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zito graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Zito has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Zito MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Zito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zito has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zito practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.