A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abate, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Abate has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Abate MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Abate practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Abate practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Malden, MA and Melrose, MA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons.