A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abboud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abboud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Abboud has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Melki Abboud MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abboud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Abboud practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Critical Care Practitioners, and Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists.