A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abboud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abboud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Melki Abboud MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abboud has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Abboud practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Critical Care Practitioners, and Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists.