A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abou-Sleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abou-Sleiman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abou-Sleiman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou-Sleiman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Abou-Sleiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Elias Abou-Sleiman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Abou-Sleiman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abou-Sleiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Abou-Sleiman practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.