A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aboujaoude
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aboujaoude Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboujaoude graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aboujaoude has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude practice?
- Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude practices Gastroenterology and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Gastroenterologists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.