A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abouzeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abouzeid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abouzeid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abouzeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abouzeid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouzeid graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abouzeid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Abouzeid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Abouzeid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abouzeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Abouzeid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.