A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abouzeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abouzeid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abouzeid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abouzeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abouzeid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouzeid graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abouzeid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Abouzeid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Abouzeid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abouzeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Abouzeid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.