Dr. Joseph Adashek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Adashek?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Adashek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

I couldn't have been happier with the care I received throughout my high risk twin pregnancy. He treated me like family, was extremely knowledgeable, and thoroughly discussed options with me. I'm convinced his skill was the reason my c-section went so smoothly. He had me back on my feet with no painkillers after 2 days with minimal scarring. Yes, you sometimes have to wait... but it should actually be reassuring that he will make the time to care for you when it is your turn to need him urgently as I did once.

May 2nd, 2015

the best doctor

I have an incompetent cervix and unfortunately, delivered my baby boy at 22 weeks and didn't make it. Regardless of the outcome, I Don't blame him and he is amazing! He did everything he could, I could tell that he cares for me and my baby. he takes his time with every patient and answers all questions patiently. he explains everything to me and is very honest. I had a different ob gyn doctor and he is my high risk doctor. The moment I went to his clinic, I fell in love with his staff and him! I felt that I am important,they care and not just another patient to them. For my next pregnancy, I will definitely go straight to him. No more other doctors! He is the best. Thank you Dr. Adashek

January 27th, 2015

Dr with an attitude

He was derisive, condescending, untrustworthy, dismissive, and I wish I picked someone else.

October 26th, 2014

He is one of the doctor I have ever seen.

March 13th, 2013

Outstanding doctor and staff

I had a healthy pregnancy and saw Dr. A. He took the time to answer any questions during my appointments. He was very involved with my pregnancy and did most of the tests/ultrasounds. I also saw his partner, Dr. Wilkes, during one appointment, and he was also an outstanding doctor (which was comforting to know just in case he had to deliver my baby). Dr. A was easy to contact and got to the hospital quickly when I went into labor.

July 10th, 2012

Awesome Dr.! BUT!! Billing dept. slow; front desk/receptionist rude.

Dr. Adashek is truly a blessing and a miracle to the medical community. He is amazing and beyond knowledgable about everything related to perinatology. I wish he could also be my regular Dr because he is just that amazing. The issue I have is with the billing department and receptionist-staff.The billers are WAY behind on posting payments/co-payments to the account, therefore, I receive bills in the mail from two months ago. When checking in, I will also receive a, " Oh, by the way... you owe $76.50 for appointments you had back in October, November, December, etc. And we need them paid in full, NOW." This becomes problematic when things are repeatedly getting brushed under the rug with billing. Having a baby is expensive enough with out owing even more money from past appointments. They always blame the insurance for the delay, but I know for a FACT that it is not them causing the hold up on posting payments to their own accoubting system!I understand that he needs to be paid, but, when I am getting hounded for several *minute* balances (read: $2-$5), it makes me question their integrity as a practice. Is my small little balance going to make or break the three-practice-wide-company go under? Doubtful. IF you can see past the snarkiness that is sometimes their check-in lady, the billing issues, etc. this is the place to go for high-risk pregnancies.

May 11th, 2012

AMAZING!!

We found out at 20 weeks that our baby had potters syndrome. Dr Adashek was a true blessing to have been referred to. He went above and beyond for us in this difficult situation. He truly cared for us as if we were part of his family. AMAZING!!!! cannot say enough good things about him.

November 16th, 2011

LOVE Dr. A! Very personal, always available for questions. I can text him and he gets back to me quickly. He always gives you plenty of time to ask questions, and he happily clarifies anything you don't understand. He is the best OB. Sometimes the wait is a little bit at the Summerlin office, but he is most definitely worth the wait.

April 20th, 2010

The best OB in town

Dr. Adashek has been my OB/GYN for 4 years. He is adamant that his pregnant patient calls any time of the day with issues so he can handle before it becomes a larger issue. His is polite but also straight forward. He and his staff are very caring and become friends. He is very particular about the reception area also being friendly. When you walk in or call in, you feel like you are with friends, but more importantly, you feel like you are in the most experienced and capable hands.

March 20th, 2017