Dr. Joseph Ades MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

April 13th, 2016
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Ades, ever since he took over Dr. Brazil's practice. Dr. Ades is a superior doctor with a great bedside manor. He always has had a great concern and he always makes me feel like I am his best patient!!! I would definitely refer others that need a great doctor. Thank you Dr. Ades.

March 18th, 2016
Dr Ades is a sensible and capable internist. He is thorough and interested in the patient’s well-being. Also, by not being part of a large practice group he is able to offer personalized attention. I highly recommend him as a physician.

February 13th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Ades for more than 20 years, which I believe should answer most questions. He is thorough and has always spent both the time and shown the willingness to answer any questions I've had as a patient.

November 18th, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Ades is a great doctor. It is easy to get an appointment with him and he does not keep you waiting. He spends time with you and actually asks relevant questions. I highly recommend him! Sharon, his nurse, is fantastic!

September 28th, 2015
Bad news and over billed me
This guy is a quack !

September 25th, 2015
You're in good hands
Dr. Ades practices medicine the way things used to be and the way we all wish It still was. He always manages to fit you in, even when short notice. He sits with you before and after a visit to listen to your concerns and questions. He is a knowledgeable practitioner with, in my experience ,excellent diagnostic skills, but important to me, is not an alarmist. He is, happily, not antibiotic crazy, but will prescribe when necessary. He will consult with you on the phone and will call you with test results, not just mail them. You are in good hands!

December 23rd, 2013
Dr, Ades is intelligent and caring;always professional and a generally available and conscientious physician. I strongly recommend him!

December 14th, 2013
Dr. Ades
Dr. Ades is professional, courteous and compassionate.

December 11th, 2013
dr. ades experience
Dr. Ades has been my primary care physician for about two decades, and he has always been there for me and my family. While providing excellent care for ongoing issues like annual physical exams and continuing chronic conditions, he is informed on problems involving more specialized ailments. His talents include explaining medical issues, knowing and recommending excellent specialists, and providing information that some specialists do not. All around, I recommend him highly.

December 2nd, 2013
Very Professional & does Not Rush U Out Of The Office
I have been going to Dr. Ades for over 6 years now and he always takes time to listen to my concerns and does not rush me out of his office. Also his medical staff of "one" will go out of their way to help you with billing discrepancies. I would not think of switches Doctors.

November 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ades has been my doctor for 20+ years. In this time I have come to trust him completely. He is highly knowledgeable and his diagnoses have always been on the mark. He spends time discussing your concerns and will not pooh pooh them. He will give you a reason why he is making a recommendation. Unlike many other doctors he actually likes it when his patients come in well informed having read up the material from mayoclinic.com for example before a visit. He will acknowledge what you know and then add a lot of information to help you. We are really lucky to have a doctor of his caliber treating us.

December 15th, 2008
Overall, a pretty good Dr. w/an amaizing Nurse Assistant!!!
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Ades for almost 10 years. Our dedication to his practice is partly due to his amaizing nurse assistant, Sharon. Always displaying a benign disposition and sincere regard-- she's equally attentive, complaisant and receptive to ones needs.