Dr. Joseph Adinaro MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

February 1st, 2017
Very Pleased
I am grateful I was directed to Dr. Adinaro for my cardiologist. He is interested in what I have to say and gives the right time and attention if I feel I have an issue. I have been is patient for several years and continue to have him in control of my heart.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Joseph T. Adinaro is a BAD doctor “Stay Away”!! My wife was a patient of Dr. Joseph T. Adinaro. She was seen because of chest pain. On visit number one Dr. Adinaro ordered several test and said he didn't believe the pain was anything serious. My wife came home and told me about her appointment, she was in tears! She said he was completely rude and belittling to her, very condescending, and disturbingly aggressive. I was like, define aggressive? She said “he came in and did not introduce himself as all doctors do , instead he said what’s wrong with you today?” She said “it went really down hill from there, he has a very aggressive attitude. Every question I asked he belittled it and tried to make me look stupid.” She said I have never been treated so rudely anywhere especially from a Doctor. She said she would have got up and left but she was terrified that she was having such bad chest pains and was afraid to wait to see another Cardiologist. Visit number two involved the stress test, echo, ect.. She said Dr. Adinaro popped in right after the last test, again with his condescending “what’s wrong with you today?” She said she wanted me to go with her to get the results. Visit number three, today! I went with my wife not only to get the results but to see this guy for myself. We waited a few short minutes and Dr. Adinaro came in. No introduction at all, sat down and pulled up the computer. He was totally lost! Wasn't sure what test she had done, and as she had said, was a complete jerk. I asked several questions myself and he tried to belittle me also. But the truth is, he just doesn't have the answers to your questions. She asked him to update her prescriptions, he refused! I’m very surprised Riverside has a Doctor on staff that is so rude, uncaring, and un-knowledgeable. If you need good cardiac care don’t go to this 3rd world doc!