Dr. Joseph Aguiar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Aguiar?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Aguiar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2014

20 year old female with melanoma cancer on my back

Dr. Aguiar was very patient and precise. He made 3 layers of stitches not even noticeable. I was so nervous that having cancer removed on my back would hurt, but I didn't feel a thing. Dr. Aguiar talked to me about his family during the surgery and made me feel very very comfortable. Two hours went by so quick during surgery. He is a great Doctor! Jennifer really worked with my schedule to set follow up appointments. She is also very knowledgeable with how to take care of stitches after surgery is complete. She answered all of my questions very efficiently and always has a smile on her face when you walk in the door. I highly recommend Dr. Aguiar Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa.

September 18th, 2012

I damaged my hand 29 years ago which resulted in little function in my last 3 fingers. For the past 18 years and have been suffering from pain that started in my wrist shooting up my arm . All the doctors I have been to told me there was noting that could be done and that it was arthritis. Within 5 minutes of visiting Dr Aguiar, he told me that it was not arthritis and that he thinks he could correct it. A few weeks later he performed hand surgery removing scar tissue, restoring mobility to my hand. Six weeks after the surgery, I have no pain in my wrist and almost 100% mobility of my hand again, which I haven't had in over 29 years. For the first time in my adult life I am able to have a real handshake. I would recommend Dr. Aguiar to anyone, not just for hand surgery but for any surgery. He truly cared about me as a patient.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the compliments. We are so happy for you. Dr. Aguiar loves to hear how surgery can change a patient's life, even just a simple handshake. We look forward to seeing your friends and family in the future.

SHOW

October 27th, 2011

Truly Unique Office

This office and Dr. Aguiar take customer service to the next level!! From the moment they greeted me to my last follow up appointment, I was impressed! Thanks Dr. Aguiar!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kudos. Excellent customer service is the #1 priority in our office.

September 16th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Aguiar. He and his staff are professional yet personable at the same time. He exceeded my expectations in all areas of care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you! The best compliment a client can give us is kudos for the world to see.

August 15th, 2011

Mommy Makeover Master

I had a "Mommy Makeover" after having 3 children. Dr. Aguiar and his staff exceeded my expectations in every area. Now I'm not just a "Mom", but a "HOT MOM".

Doctor's Response

We are so happy that you are a "HOT MOM". It's very exciting for all of us to see the transformations our patients go thru. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of YOUR transformation!

February 15th, 2011

A husband's view

My wife selected Dr. Aguiar to perform her liposuction this Spring and I was part of the decision making process, and thought I would share how impressed I was with Dr. Aguiar and his staff. At the end of the day it is about the Dr. and my wife selected him because of his passion for the patient and the way he handled her pre-existing condition. Other Surgeons were let's go, but, Dr. Aguiar actually wanted to see the reports and had a conference call with her provider to make sure my wife would be ok to have the surgery.It is a great feeling to know that your spouse who is undergoing a major surgery is in good hands. Thanks Dr. Aguiar!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words. We love it when the spouses are involved and supportive. Dr. Aguiar believes in being thorough and safety of the patient is always his first priority!

February 6th, 2011

Earlobe Reduction

I was referred to Dr. Aguiar by my aesthetician who does my permanent makeup. I had told her I'd been unhappy with my long earlobes for many years. During my first appt with Dr. Aguiar he spent sufficient time with me explaining the procedure and all it would entail. With just local anesthesia there was absoltutely no discomfort. After only a week I am just ecstatic with the results. For the first time in my life I have 'dainty' earlobes. I am now wearing compression earrings to prevent keloid formation. I know it will be many more months before he can re-pierce my ears, but it will be worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Aguiar and his very pleasant staff.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so very much for the compliments! Hope you are still enjoying your dainty earlobes.

November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Aguiar is a "One in a Million" physician!

When I ended up hospitalized due to serious complications following another plastic surgeon's work; Dr. Aguiar was hand picked by the Chief of Plasic Surgery to repair same which he did beautifully. I found him to be extremely professional, perfectionist with a patient user-friendly demeanor. How refreshing it was to have a doctor take the time to explain options, procedure pros/cons, realistic outcomes, plus answering all my questions/concerns so that I was able to give true and complete informed consent for each procedure which were reasonally priced.I encountered absolutely no problems whatsoever from his work. As it has turned out, Dr. Aguiar's skill level, talent and dedication to restoring my body, quickly made up for the initial traumatic experience with the original (less skilled) HMO plastic surgeon. I hope others can learn from my experience...start "at the top" and avoid going thru misfortune of my initial experiences that Dr. Aguiar was pleased to expertly correct.

August 2nd, 2010

Pretty Good service

I had a raised mole on face and got the surgery done by Dr.Joseph Aguiar and it was totally awesome service provided to me.

July 23rd, 2016