Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Aiello has been my sister's doctor for a few years now. She always has great things to say about the care he provides. When she has required hospitalization, he has always been available to discuss her care with our family. A great doctor!!

Sep 14th, 2011

I could not disagree more with the above comments. I had experience of having Dr. Aiello care for my father who had kidney disease for over 5 years and eventually succumbed to this disease after a lengthy hospitalization. Our whole family found Doctor Aiello to be a compasionate, knowledgeable physician who took the time on numerous occasions to spend time with our family and address quality of life and eventually end of life issues. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Aiello and would highly recommend his services to family and friends.

Apr 28th, 2011

Last month, I spent time at Mission with a friend dying of kidney failure. and I had the unpleasant experience of dealing with Dr. Aiello. Lacking a personality, he not only talked down to patients, but also to staff at Mission. Dr. Aiello is the type of Dr. that needs to be kept out of the patients room. Lacking compassion, or even a personality, does NOTHING in helping a patient deal with either recovery or death.

Dec 8th, 2009

He could use a little help in the personality department. He does not appear very friendly. He is always blunt and to the point and then good bye!