A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bastiampillai Joseph Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bastiampillai J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Oncologists, and Orlando Hematologists.