A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bastiampillai Joseph Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bastiampillai J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bastiampillai Alexander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Oncologists, and Orlando Hematologists.