A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alhadeff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alhadeff, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhadeff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alhadeff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Alhadeff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhadeff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alhadeff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alhadeff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Alhadeff practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alhadeff has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Alhadeff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.