A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alhadeff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alhadeff, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhadeff
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alhadeff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Alhadeff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhadeff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alhadeff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alhadeff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Alhadeff practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alhadeff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Alhadeff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Lewisberry, PA.
See Hanover Surgeons.