A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alia graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Alia practice?
Dr. Joseph Alia practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.