Dr. Joseph Alimasuya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Alimasuya?

June 9th, 2016

Mr Alimasuya - not DR

Doctor Alimasuya was not professional in any way. I have learning disabilities and ask simple questions a lot. I also suffer from severe panic disorder and have a hard time in public. Every question I asked, he responded by rolling his eyes at me. I tried to explain that I was confused and did not understand and he would just respond by rolling his eyes at me and even looking to my husband for support in his unprofessional actions. My husband was baffled by this doctor as well. DO NOT RECOMMEND

September 12th, 2015

Awful doctor

This doctor is awful. He has such a thick accent and it doesn't help that he mumbles a lot. He prescribed me Latuda for anxiety and i voiced my concerns to him after reading about this medication on drugs.com and he went off on me about how tiered he is of people who read stuff online and believe everything they read. I explained to him that i didn't just go to any forum and that i did proper research and he did not listen and just went off on me. I was just voicing my concerns and there is no reason that he should have acted the way he did with me. He obviously was having a bad day but he should not be taking it out on his patients that are there for depression. I would never recommend this psychiatrist.

March 27th, 2014

Great Doctor, & Awesome pretty staff.

I called to schedule an appointment to be seen urgent, Staff got me in very prompt. Office very clean and organizes. Seeing quickly with the Doctor. Great Doctor, listen to my problems he takes his time with me. He answers my all my questions, very knowledgeable. I recommend Dr. Alimasuya, he changed my life. Note: friendly environment, good customer service!

October 4th, 2013

wouldn't trust him

When I disagreed with his diagnosis of bipolar of my daughter he didn't believe me and kept trying to put her on mood stabilizers even though she didn't have mood swings and had never had a manic episode. He did take a good amount of time with us and took a good amount of time to explain things, however him and his office tried to cheat me out of money. Because we had a deductable I had been paying $110 for every visit. When I received the explanation of benefits from the insurance it said that for 1 of the visits my patient portion was $85, three of them it was $65 and two were only $13. When I asked for a refund I was told that the insurance didn't pay enough and I had to pay the difference (which is illegal because of the contract with the insurance) when I pressed them about it they agreed to refund me the money but refused to see my daughter anymore, leaving us without a psychiatrist when her medication was not stable.

January 10th, 2011

A Brilliant Lifesaver

I am diagnosed with Bipolar I and ADHD and prior to selecting Dr. Alimasuya I had been to three other psychiatrists. Within one visit Dr. Alimasuya adjusted my drug cocktail and I saw a dramatic alleviation of my symptoms with only minimal side effects. He takes the time to listen and he shares a tremendous amount of information with me. I feel better informed, more in control of my illness, and better supported thanks to this doctor.

July 28th, 2017