Dr. Joseph Alkon MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 19th, 2017
Amazing!
I've been playing around with the idea for years about having breast augmentation. I've seen several doctors. My consult with Dr. Alkon was very comfortable and relaxing. There was no pressure or any sales tactics. He was very open and honest. His staff is very friendly and informative. It was a smooth process from beginning to end. It's been four months and I couldn't be happier. My breasts are absolutely beautiful! If you're looking for a top notch plastic surgeon, look no further!

September 13th, 2016
Love Him!
I recently had a BBL with Dr. Alkon and I can't say enough great things about him. After doing much research on the procedure, I initially wanted to ...

December 19th, 2015
Happy Client
I had fat transfer, bbl and tummy tuck I'm 9 days in feeling better and better each day . Best decision I have made my stomach is flat , but my butt hasn't taken on any shape yet .

November 3rd, 2015
HONESTY IS HIS POLICY
I LOVE DR. ALKON, HE IS THE BEST! HE IS SO HONEST THAT HE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND TOLD ME TO GAIN WEIGHT SO I COULD GET A FAT TRANSFER AND THEN COME BACK FOR AN APPOINTMENT! I WAS DISAPPOINTED BUT HE WAS HONEST, NOT MANY DOCTORS WOULD DO THAT THEY WOULD TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TELL YOU AFTER THE FACT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FAT! HE DESERVES MORE THAN 5 STARS!