Dr. Joseph Allegretti MD Patient Reviews

October 19th, 2016
One of the. Eat in the business...
Went to Dr. Allegretti with many symptoms. He was thorough and has performed two separate surgeries on me with positive results. Great care was given and he is genuinely interested in his patients. Due to my condition, he continues to work with other doctors at RUSH to make sure everyone is always aware of what is being done with treatments and medications in real time. I could not possible give a better recommendation for a doctor. Glad I found him!

March 10th, 2013
Caring
Dr. Allegretti takes time to get all the proper details about a patient. He consults the patient about all the options and makes you feel he has the patient's best interests at heart.

February 15th, 2013
Arrogant
This doctor has no consideration for his patients. My husband is wheelchair bound and difficult for me to transport. This doctor kept us waiting for 45 minutes with no other patients anywhere in his office. When we were finally seen, expecting to have a procedure performed (this was our third visit, we waiting way too long the first 2) we were told the procedure would not be done because of a prior report he JUST read that day while in his posession for 2 weeks!!! We felt like we were lured back into his barren office solely for the purpose of charging Medicare for this useless, unnecessary and avoidable appointment!! We will definitely not return!!! Beware!!