A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Allen, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine, Aviation Medical Examiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medical Examiner
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Allen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Allen practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego Family Physicians.