A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alonso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonso
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Alonso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Alonso, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alonso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alonso FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Alonso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Alonso practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.