A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Altongy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Altongy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altongy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altongy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altongy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altongy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Altongy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Altongy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Altongy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Altongy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Surgeons.