A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Altongy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Altongy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altongy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altongy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altongy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altongy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Altongy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Altongy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Altongy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Altongy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Surgeons.