A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alvarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Alvarez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Alvarez MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alvarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Alvarez practices Urology near Elizabeth City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kitty Hawk, NC.
See Elizabeth City Urologists.