A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Amaral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Amaral, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Weight
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaral graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Amaral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ferreira Amaral MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Amaral practice?
- Dr. Joseph Amaral has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Amaral practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.