Dr. Joseph Amberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Amberg?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 2nd, 2011

Competent, caring, professional

I saw Dr. Amberg at the suggestion of a friend in health care who knows about him. He is very well trained (Stanford, University of California San Diego) and experienced. He spent FAR too much time with me, over 45 minutes! I really appreciated that. He even printed out some patient information on a condition that I have. I felt like he really cares and really listened. His physical exam was thorough and meticulous. He listened to me about a concern that I had, sent me for the appropriate tests, and it turns out that he picked up a serious health condition that I am now being properly treated for with his thoroughness. I owe him years of good health for that and can't recommend him highly enough. He combines clinical excellence with great patient interactions.

Type 2 Diabetes