A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Annis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Annis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Annis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Annis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Annis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Med Ctr, Austin, Tx
- St Davids Med Ctr, Austin, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Payne Annis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Annis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Annis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Annis practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.