A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Annis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Annis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Annis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Annis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- St. David S Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan