A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Anstey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Anstey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstey graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anstey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Anstey MD and RPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Anstey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Anstey has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Anstey practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.