A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Antario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Antario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antario
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Antario Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antario graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antario has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Antario MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Antario practice?
- Dr. Joseph Antario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Antario practices Urology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Urologists.