A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Anticaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Anticaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anticaglia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Anticaglia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Anticaglia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Anticaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ralph Anticaglia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Anticaglia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Anticaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Anticaglia practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.