Dr. Joseph Ralph Anticaglia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Anticaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Anticaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anticaglia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anticaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anticaglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Anticaglia practice?
Dr. Joseph Anticaglia practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists, Plainview Plastic Surgeons, and Plainview Surgeons.