A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Anticaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Anticaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anticaglia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Anticaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ralph Anticaglia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Anticaglia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Anticaglia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Anticaglia practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.