inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2013
Great doctor
This is one doctor who I can trust. When he is called to see me, he is right there and takes charge right away. He tells me what the story is and in language I can understand. They don't make doctors like this anymore and it is too bad. Going to Auburn Hospital is always a pleasure when I get to see Dr. Apone.

October 25th, 2013
A Great Doctor Who Does a Great Job
Dr. Apone was working the night I came to the Emergency Room. This is one fantastic doctor: highly efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. His great job contrasted starkly to the terrible experience that I had in the Auburn Community Hospital Emergency Department where the doctors are dunces and the nurses couldn't care less if you lived or died. Once Dr. Apone entered the scene, however, everything changed and he had me up to my room on 3M in record time and even came to visit me later to see how I was doing. This is the kind of care I expect and I got it in spades from Dr. Apone.

June 24th, 2013
The best doctor I have ever met!!!!!!!!
This is one doctor who knows his stuff and makes accurate diagnoses the first time and doesn't miss a beat. I am sick and tired of getting doctors who cannot even speak English and probably know very little medicine when I come to the hospital. We need more doctors like Dr. Apone and it is about time our government made it possible for talented and intelligent young people to find medicine as an appealing and worthwhile career.

May 27th, 2013
The best doctor I have ever had!!!
Dr Apone is the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is able to get right to the heart of the problem and come up with solutions while other doctors I have had just beat around the bush and do nothing. I can recommend him to anyone who wants a quality physician who knows his stuff.

May 11th, 2013
An Extraordinary Physician
Dr. Apone is the kind of doctor that I prefer: professional, knowledgeable but able to explain complex medical problems in easily understandable layman's terms. It is too bad that American Medical Schools cannot produce doctors of this high quality any more. There seems to be more emphasis on style rather than substance these days and it shows with all the missed diagnoses, poor quality care, and numerous mistakes committed by many of today's physicians. Thanks goodness there are exceptions to this and Dr. Apone is definitely one of them.

March 12th, 2013
I owe Dr. Apone my life
I was very lucky Dr. Apone was on duty when I came to the hospital. His excellent management of my case made the difference between life and death. He is knowledgeable about his craft far beyond ordinary doctors who seem to have quit studying after they leave medical school. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who wants the very best in healthcare.

January 23rd, 2016