A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Apostol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Apostol, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Apostol has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alingod Apostol MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Joseph Apostol has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Apostol practices Pediatrics near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Pediatricians.