Learn more about Dr. Joseph Arcidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Arcidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arcidi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arcidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Arcidi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcidi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arcidi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Arcidi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Arcidi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Arcidi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Arcidi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Greenville, NC.
See Flint Surgeons.