A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Arcidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Arcidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Arcidi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcidi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arcidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Arcidi practice?
Dr. Joseph Arcidi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Worcester Surgeons.