A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Arcidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Arcidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Arcidi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcidi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arcidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Arcidi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Arcidi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Arcidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Arcidi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Worcester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.