A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Arcidi is Satisfactory. Dr. Arcidi has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Arcidi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cardiac Surgical Procedures, Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, and Coronary Disease.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcidi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arcidi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Arcidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Arcidi practice?
Dr. Joseph Arcidi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Los Angeles, CA.
See Worcester Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Arcidi, Dr. Josef Arcidi