A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Arias is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arias
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Arias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Arias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Arias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Arias practice?
- Dr. Joseph Arias has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Arias practices Family Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Family Physicians.