A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Armao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Armao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Armao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Armao graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Armao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Armao practice?
- Dr. Joseph Armao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Armao practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Fairlawn Family Physicians and Fairlawn Geriatric Doctors.