Dr. Joseph Armao MD Patient Reviews

July 30th, 2015
very good doctor

May 12th, 2014
narrow minded
We did not see eye to eye. My daughter was on constant antibiotics for chronic bladder infections. They were making her sicker over time and were not working. I told him we were trying to help her out with some natural vitamins and d-mannose (sugar)...and though I was very confident they were safe, I felt it was prudent to ask for his perspective on it. While he acknowledged she could not be hurt by the supplements, he proceeded to "let me have it" for putting things in my daughter that "I know nothing about". By the end of the appt., he had looked them up and confirmed what I already knew to be true ~ that the supplements were harmless~ and yet he proceeded to lay into me one more time before I left in tears. Horrible narrow minded perspective. Would never recommend him to anyone.

May 10th, 2012
Really bad doctor
Totally uncaring doctor. Didn't know the proper medications to treat my mom even though we had two pharmacists tell him. The pharmacist told me dr armao really "dropped the ball". Don't waste your time going to him like we did!!