A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Armenia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Armenia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Armenia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Armenia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Armenia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
- Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Armenia MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Armenia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Armenia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Armenia practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.