Dr. Joseph Armovit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Armovit?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Armovit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016

So very sadden that we can not have you as our doctor,even worse that my son can not. The new doctor does not see patients under 18. This is Heartbreaking. He has been with you since he was 2 and now just turning 17 its so unfair. I hope we can find where you end up at.

May 4th, 2016

Dr. Armovit, I love you as my Dr. Please let us know where you are so we can keep you for our Dr.

April 16th, 2016

Where is he now?

Very saddened that we have no idea where/if he is still in practice since we had established a relationship with him as a provider. If Hurley did not renew contract due to fiscal considerations, shame on them for denying option to stay at that office with the "new" doctors or follow the one they have been seeing. This is second provider we used that has suddenly been dropped.

April 12th, 2016

Going to miss Doctor armovit he was a very good doctor took his time at listening to my concerns excellent with my son an his medical concerns...Hurley has always been the hospital and Doctors goes to

April 2nd, 2016

sad patient

Sad that I heard he is no longer in Clio. Even more sad that Drs. No longer notify all patients by mail since we dont always get sick or have a reason to visit office in a 6 month time frame

February 15th, 2016

paitent

Most terrible doctor I've ever been too. I'm lucky if the doctor is in the room five minutes. He likes to talk about everything but what my problems are and then he is gone. I sit there a moment thinking that's it!!!!!!!! My favorite is talking to me from the door /hallway for everyone to hear. I need a doctor that will listen to me and this Dr. is not it.

November 16th, 2015

Love him

We have been with Dr. Joe for 13 years now. He is a great Doctor. We absolutely adore his staff. Kathy his M A Rocks and so do Patrica. We have follow ...

October 19th, 2015

i like my new doc.

March 19th, 2015

CLIO Office visits

Staff was rude. Staff does not call you back and trying to get test results impossible. Patricia a girl that answers the phone always says someone will call you back and no one does. I always have to wait and then wait to see the doctor. then when appt. is finished no one tells me when to come back or call for my results. Very unprofessional. Staff is RUDE. WAIT every time.

February 8th, 2015

TERRIBLE!!!!

Mis diagnosed! Terrible dr. said i was a drug seeker because i have anxiety! Awful!

January 16th, 2015

Great doctor answering service is horrible

When you call sometimes it is impossible to get through to ANYBODY. I had an issue with my daughter having a reaction to a med (severe but not bad enough to take her to er) I called at 8:30 in morning and still had not heard anything by the end of the day. Dr. Armovit is a great doctor though. Whenever we go in for a visit he uses his knowledge an also listens to me as my daughters mother to make a decision on what is best for her.

September 19th, 2013

POOR STAFF

I was not satisfied at all with this office. The Doctor wasn't to much concerned for my condition he diagnosed me or the follow up with the new meds he prescribed. The office staff was HORRIBLE!!! They are rude and I will not go back or recommend any other patients to that office.