A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Armstrong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rogers Armstrong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Joseph Armstrong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Armstrong practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Wise, VA and Wytheville, VA.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.