Dr. Joseph Asprec MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 30th, 2013
friendly staff and a doctor who listens
the reviews about the wait time is true, I had to wait for soo long to see the Doctor..but when I got to see him, it was definitely worth my time (if you want a doctor who will LISTEN to you and actually CARE for you instead of treating you like dollar signs) I would recommend Dr. Asprec to my family and friends in the future.

January 29th, 2013
Ridiculous!
What is it with physicians? Don't they realize our time is valuable, too? We have clients/patients, we have appointments, we have lives that require our presence. We cannot sit in a doctors office for hours on end waiting for 'his highness' to see us. I sat in the office for almost an hour only to be told there were !FOUR! patients ahead of me. Ridiculous! I went down the street to the walk in clinic and was seen in 1/2 hour. The front office staff at Asprec's is very nice but saddled with the thoughtlessness of the physician they work for. I can only imagine how many patients walk out in one day as this man has no regard for anyone's time but his own. Who knows if he's a good doctor...making it into his exam room is a feat upon itself.

November 30th, 2012
AVOID AT ALL COST...!!!
Our appt. Was for 9:45am which we arrived on time, early in fact, since it was our 1st time seeing Dr Aspres. We did not see the doctor until after 1:30pm..!! That's a 4 HOUR WAIT TIME ..!! For 10 minutes with the doctor. I ended up having to take the entire day off from work. Also, he requires you to pay your co-pay plus a $90. Dollar deposit. Total was $20 co-pay + $90 deposit =$110. Dollars. We have united healthcare choice plus, not like we had some cheap or shady insurance. They said the $90 would be refunded in 6-8 weeks. Also, it was required to sign a arbitration agreement to waive your constitutional right to sue in the event of mal-practice.

June 22nd, 2012
The wait
Dr. Asprec is one of the only doctors I have seen that actually takes time to talk to you more than the 5 minute in and out rush of most. It does seem to cause a long wait in the waiting room but well worth it to have a doctor that actually listens.

February 10th, 2012
Very caring Doctor!
The office waiting room is usually packed and some days it takes forever to be seen but Dr. A takes his time when he's with you!

August 18th, 2011