A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Atkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Atkinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Atkinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Atkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Atkinson practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.