Overall Review

March 5th, 2016
Very good experience. Great doctor.

May 7th, 2015
Dr Au has been my dr for over thirty years. I recommend him often. He is never in a hurry and allows me to talk about my symptoms for as long as it takes then asks questions before giving me a diagnosis. I will continue to see him until he is no longer in practice.

November 15th, 2012
Dr Au is great!
Would only leave Dr Au if I moved more that 60 miles away. Can always get a same day appointment. Never have to wait in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. Dr Au takes his time with me to explain his diagnosis, the treatment and the outcome. Dr. Au is great! Would/have recommended him to friends and family.

July 3rd, 2011
Dr. Au has been my primary physician for over 23 years now. He is extremely knowledgeable in the field of medicine. I highly recommend him

May 4th, 2011
This doctor should not be in the practice he's in. I have came to him numerous times in trust with him hoping he would help treat pain I have with complications of slipped discs in my back. He does not take time to listen to what you are saying to him as to why you are there, and he talks down to you as if you are an addict. I take low dose vicoprpfins and he once gave me a prescription for 120 of them which lasted me two months. When I ran out, he began to tell me I have an addiction and that I should go have acupuncture treatment. May I say, he only gave me ONE prescription after al the times I went to him in pain. I must be a real ddict now hmm. So of course he got his money for the appointments and he is happy. All in al, don't see this doctor, he is very useless to his profession and he will not take care of you.

January 18th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr Au for 2-3 years. He answers my questions without talking down to me, and is thorough and competent. He immediately diagnosed an uncommon condition that my former doctor had missed. And he's a very likable man. I'm not sure it gets any better than that. High marks to his staff also.