A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Auteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Auteri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Auteri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auteri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auteri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Auteri practice?
Dr. Joseph Auteri practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Doylestown Surgeons, Doylestown Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Doylestown Cardiologists.