A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Auteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Auteri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Auteri, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Auteri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auteri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Auteri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Auteri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Auteri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Auteri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.