Dr. Joseph Auteri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 20th, 2016
Great bedside manners
I had triple bypass surgery in 2016 and like most new cardiac patients I was very nervous. Dr. Auteri immediately put me at ease, for he listened carefully to my concerns and treated me like a real person. The surgery went very well and the staff at Doylestown Hospital were all professional, caring, and attentive. In my post-operative appointment once again he gave me his full attention and even checked up on me a week later. I would highly recommend Dr. Auteri and the Doylestown Staff.

May 16th, 2013
In great hands
Dr Auteri and all of his staff at Doylestown Heart Institute is the finest organization you could ever want . I received quadruple coronary bypass surgery. Dr Auteri is a gifted surgeon who makes you feel as if everything will be ok.The entire staff is great. His care before,during ,and after the surgery was exceptional. He is a really nice guy.

October 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor and staff
I recently met with Dr. Auteri for a consultation for valve replacement surgery. I was blown away at not only the time Dr. Auteri spent with me (over an hour), but the way he spoke to me and my family and explained everything. His staff was so calming and caring, and his nurse, Kim, was extremely kind and knowledgeable. I left his office with a feeling of relief that I was in the right place. I am having surgery with him in 2 weeks and I am confident I made the right decision on who will be saving my life.