Dr. Joseph Auxier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Auxier?

February 6th, 2017

By far the best bedside manner I have ever seen.

Amazing doctor! Through and talks to you in plain english. He actually calls me personally instead of having his nurses call you. Doesn't make you wait for test results or to come in for results. He tells you as soon as he knows and doesnt charge you an office call by making you come in. He doesn't leave a sone unturned before giving you a diagnosis. No since in haveing you panic over the unknown. By far the best bedside manner I have ever seen.

September 24th, 2012

Dr. Auxier saved my life in 2010!

I had been suffering with C Diff for months and could not get help through my regular physician even though I continued to have diarrhea and severe, painful cramping. He didn't believe it was C Diff because the lab tests didn't come back positive. Even though I told him I had had this previously in 1985--he just couldn't help me and I ended up in emergency for the 2nd time. Dr. Auxier listened to my symptoms and history...the fact I had lost 20 pounds in less than 2 months and said he would treat me for C Diff even though the lab results didn't show it. The lab results are not accurate in showing this and thank God, Dr. Auxier was there to help. He knew what to do--and I'm so very grateful!

March 20th, 2012

Nice and informative doctor

Thank you to Dr. Joe Auxier. I appreciated his care while I was in the hospital.

August 15th, 2015