Obstetrician & Gynecologist

988 Oak Ridge Tpke
Ste 140
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
865-483-7415
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Surgeon for Women in Oak Ridge, TN  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Carter delivered my daughter and remained by my side throughout the entire labor. He coached and prepared me to have a natural childbirth. I did not want an epidural and he discussed alternative methods. I have seen Dr. Carter for 21 years and can't imagine having any other doctor! Best surgeon in Oak Ridge!!!

|  BEST, MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIANCED DOCTOR IN THE AREA!!!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

When looking for a doctor that is not only looking out for your health but ALSO the health of your baby DR. CARTER is the best out there!!! i have never had to wait and unreasonable amount of time, the staff has always been polite and willing to help me, Dr. Carter was very knowledgable, and not only did he answer all of my questions but he also gave me so other resources that would help me better understand! HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!

|  If your life depends on a good doctor, look elsewhere  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

There is no way in the world I would ever be a patient of Dr. Carter. I believe you would be taking a great risk if you became one.