Dr. Joseph Cox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 6 reviews

August 5th, 2016
Excellent
I was treated in a timely manner by a very courteous & competent staff. Dr. Cox was very nice & put me at ease immediately.

June 24th, 2016
Impressve!
Dr. Cox was polite, gracious, respectful, courteous and attentive to my remarks during our consultation. He was also candid, honest and very considerate. After a complete, thorough exam and review of my tests/records, my progressive disease and subsequent condition will warrant the necessity for major surgery in the future. However, he also felt there were additional options and treatments that would be an appropriate alternative to that surgery at this juncture. He informed me, too, that the reason and symptomatic issues that prompted my visit, could be the result of another, underlying medical condition that should be addressed . I am so grateful and appreciative for this surgeon's morals and ethics! I feel confident that I will be in good hands.

June 21st, 2016
One of the best Doc's I've ever had. He seems to really care about your well being and takes as much time with you as needed. I never felt rushed. GREAT SURGEON!

March 16th, 2016
Best experience with a doctor I've had.
Five stars for everything.

April 16th, 2015
Stenosis surgery
I am a very active male who has spent a year trying to find relief from pain in my lower buttocks and right leg. After numerous visits to MD's, pain relief doctors, chiropractor's, physical therapist, etc. I flew in from my home in Scottsdale to visit with Dr. Cox. He accessed my condition immed. and was very thorough in explaining what need to be done. Minimal invasive surgery, and made it easy for me to understand that it was the only option I should consider. I was given a date a week out and he performed the surgery as scheduled. Wow, it was amazing. 1.5 hours in surgery and he found the cause was not only stenosis in the L4-5 but also attached to a ligament that was causing the tightness in my right leg. I am pain free a little over 24 hours out. Tenderness exists, but that's it! Can't recommend this guy high enough. I feel blessed to find him.

February 19th, 2015
Easy to understand, reassuring, helpful and considerate of my family, office staff very helpful, fixed my brain problem and assisted with my other blood problems