A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gallagher, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gallagher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gallagher practices Gastroenterology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Gastroenterologists.