A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gold, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Gold FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gold practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.