A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gold, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Barry Gold FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gold practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, CT.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.