A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gold, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Gold FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gold practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, CT.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.