A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia is Excellent. Dr. Guarnaccia has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnaccia graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guarnaccia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guarnaccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Guarnaccia practice?
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia practices Neurology near Derby, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Derby Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Guarnaccia, Dr. Giuseppe Guarnaccia