A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnaccia graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guarnaccia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guarnaccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Guarnaccia practice?
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia practices Neurology near Derby, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Derby Neurologists.