Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
He is the amazing, thorough, and caring pediatrician. I had him my whole childhood and now I am taking my son to him. He sincerely cares about the children he sees and wants them healthy and well. He is patient and takes his time with you to listen and recommend the best advice or treatment necessary. He will tell you how it is and not hold back. Every time I came in with a cough as a kid he chewed into my mom about smoking in the home. He didn't care if my mom liked what he had to say because I was who mattered to him. This is a quality doctor and you honestly could not ask for better!

January 13th, 2016
Worst Doctor ever
He is rude and doesn't listen to what you have to say. He also mumbles when he talks so you can't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. I would say he is just a doctor for the money and not because he cares about the children.

January 11th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Luna physician that I have dealt with. He always covers when to call him, what to watch for, and when to return. He refers patients to specialists when needed, and he seems to stand up for his patients. He appears to have passion for what he does, and my family is thankful that we found him.