A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Nutritional Support
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Joseph Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Miller practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Internists.