A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Nutritional Support
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans