A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Naoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Naoum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naoum
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Naoum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Naoum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naoum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naoum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Naoum MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Naoum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Naoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Naoum practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.