A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Naoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Naoum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naoum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Naoum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naoum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naoum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Naoum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Naoum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Naoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Naoum practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.