Learn more about Dr. Joseph Naoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Naoum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naoum
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naoum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Naoum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naoum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naoum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Naoum MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Naoum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Naoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Naoum practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.